tender (plural tenders)
- A type of payment such as a check or cheque, cash or credit card.
- Your credit card has been declined. You need to provide some other tender such as cash.
- (law) A formal offer of payment.
- We will submit our tender to you within the week.
- A railroad car towed behind a steam engine to carry fuel.
- (nautical) A naval ship that functions as a mobile base for other ships.
- submarine tender
- destroyer tender
- (nautical) A boat used for transportation between a ship and shore.
6 letters in word "tender": D E E N R T.
Anagrams of tender:
Words found within tender:
de dee deen deer deet den dene dent dere dern deter dree drent ed ee een en end ender ene enter er ere ered ern erne erned et eten ne ned nee need nerd net nete re red rede ree reed reen ren rend rent rente ret rete te ted tee teed teen teend teer ten tend tene tern terne tree treed treen trend